Moving the Markets - Uber Upset
Take a deep dive into the best of the press, on Uber’s terrible first day, as a publicly trading company.
Uber stock dropped a stunning 7% in value, yesterday – it’s first day as a publicly trading company. This week’s edition of Moving the Markets will be highlighting the best reporting on this stunning Uber Upset: -
- Interview with BBC Question Time Tory, Emily Hewertson
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Why Brown was right - the state should not hold gold!
- MPs are ignoring the sell-out of our military to the EU
- Matt Warman: An example of the disconnect between some MPs and their Conservative Associations
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.