Moving the Markets - Uber Upset
Take a deep dive into the best of the press, on Uber’s terrible first day, as a publicly trading company.
Uber stock dropped a stunning 7% in value, yesterday – it’s first day as a publicly trading company. In a special edition of Moving the Markets will be highlighting the best reporting on this stunning Uber Upset: -
- Remainer Alliance collusion Insult to British people
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Proof of Trust chooses IBM to build out new blockchain network to enhance provenance and Smart Contract Validation
- Alex Chalk and Oliver Dowden Face Extinction
- Tories for Climate Action launches to provide sensible alternative to Extinction Rebellion
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.