Canada Catch-Up - Conservative Comeback
A weekly look back at the news and opinion makers influencing Canadian politics.
With the Canadian Federal Election coming up, in late October, the issue of the Conservative Party of Canada looks set to seize power, by opposing Justin Trudeau’s unpopular carbon tax.
Here is this week’s look at Canadian politics: -
- Interview with BBC Question Time Tory, Emily Hewertson
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Why Brown was right - the state should not hold gold!
- MPs are ignoring the sell-out of our military to the EU
- Matt Warman: An example of the disconnect between some MPs and their Conservative Associations
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.