Canada Catch-Up - Conservative Comeback
A regular look back at the news and opinion makers influencing Canadian politics.
With the Canadian Federal Election coming up, in late October, the issue of the Conservative Party of Canada looks set to seize power, by opposing Justin Trudeau’s unpopular carbon tax.
Here is a look at the recent top stories Canadian politics: -
- Remainer Alliance collusion Insult to British people
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Proof of Trust chooses IBM to build out new blockchain network to enhance provenance and Smart Contract Validation
- Alex Chalk and Oliver Dowden Face Extinction
- Tories for Climate Action launches to provide sensible alternative to Extinction Rebellion
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.