Thoughts of the Week – There are more questions than answers
Thoughts of the Week seeks to serve up a selection of the most interesting or original output from the diverse ecosystem of think tanks.
This week’s selection of ideas and insight are: -
- Interview with BBC Question Time Tory, Emily Hewertson
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Why Brown was right - the state should not hold gold!
- MPs are ignoring the sell-out of our military to the EU
- Matt Warman: An example of the disconnect between some MPs and their Conservative Associations
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.