Mike Pence's Fireside Chat
U.S. Vice-President Mike Pence took part in a fireside chat with the conservative Hoover Institution, yesterday.
Yesterday, during an interview at the White House, U.S. Vice-President Mike Pence explained where he thought the battlelines would be in the upcoming Presidential election. Vice-President Pence told the audience from the conservative Hoover Institution:
“This coming election is going to be a choice between two world views. The Democratic frontrunner today believes in socialism; in a command and control economy. But I couldn’t be more proud to be Vice-President of the United States to a President who believes in freedom and free markets. And we are going to make this election a choice between freedom and socialism. And I have every confidence the American people will choose freedom, once again. “
Watch the fireside chat:
Patrick Sullivan is the Political Editor of The Commentator @PatJSullivan
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Lanistar breaks records with 100,000 users in 72 hours FCA scraps warning
- Lanistar unveils world’s first polymorphic payment card with a keypad and display
- The EU’s betrayal of Britain’s fishing industry
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.