Aaron Rhodes moved to Vienna in 1991 to organize reform projects in higher education in formerly communist countries, and became Executive Director of the International Helsinki Federation for Human Rights in 1993. In 2008 he helped found the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran. In 2012, he founded, along with three colleagues, the Freedom Rights Project. He was awarded honorary citizenship in the Republic of Austria in 2008
- Farage urged to disown "weird" Raheem Kassam after ‘repulsive attack’ on deputy
- Kassam Axed: Farage’s right-hand man departs under shadow of crime allegations
- Supremacist roots of Islamic world's ‘grievance’ culture
- Time to get a grip over Israel-Palestine conflict
- Britain really would be better off out of the EU
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.