Aaron Rhodes moved to Vienna in 1991 to organize reform projects in higher education in formerly communist countries, and became Executive Director of the International Helsinki Federation for Human Rights in 1993. In 2008 he helped found the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran. In 2012, he founded, along with three colleagues, the Freedom Rights Project. He was awarded honorary citizenship in the Republic of Austria in 2008
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.