Christian May is a political consultant with Media Intelligence Partners Ltd, where he specialises in foreign affairs and international consultancy. He writes for The Commentator in a personal capacity.
- UKIP leadership contender Raheem Kassam is a criminal, and we can prove it
- Kassam Axed: Farage’s right-hand man departs under shadow of crime allegations
- Britain’s bright future after Brexit
- US all-night election party announced in central London
- Farage urged to disown "weird" Raheem Kassam after ‘repulsive attack’ on deputy
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.