Daniel J. Mitchell is a Senior Fellow at the Cato Institute, the free-market, Washington D.C. think tank. His articles are cross-posted on his blog, by agreement.
- Kassam Axed: Farage’s right-hand man departs under shadow of crime allegations
- UKIP leadership contender Raheem Kassam is a criminal, and we can prove it
- Britain’s bright future after Brexit
- Farage urged to disown "weird" Raheem Kassam after ‘repulsive attack’ on deputy
- Islamic "Reformation" fails as child marriage re-affirmed
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.