Dominique Lazanski spent over 10 years in the Internet industry with many of those years working in Silicon Valley. She has a long held interest in public policy and participatory government. She has written and spoken on digital issues over the years from a free market and entrepreneurial perspective. She holds degrees from Cornell University and the London School of Economics.
- Love-rat MP threatens injunction over romps with aide in Mark Clarke Tory bullying scandal
- Newsnight: Conservative Future leadership stripped of their positions
- Tory bullying chief is a family friend of Tatler Tory Mark Clarke
- UK Muslim population of 26 million by 2051?
- 56 days and 90,000 troops: The US plan to confront North Korea
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.