Douglas Murray is the Associate Director of the Henry Jackson Society and author of 'Neoconservatism: Why We Need It'. You can buy Douglas' books here: http://amzn.to/srlRvY
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- So, how many did Communism kill?
- Lanistar hits £150m valuation with £15m investment from Milaya Capital on course to becoming £1bn fintech
- Why do smart people still choose Keynes over Hayek?
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.