Rachel Frosh has been a doctor in the NHS for over 20 years. In 2010, she stood as the Conservative parliamentary candidate in Harrow West. Until her resignation, Frosh was also the Deputy Police and Crime Commissioner in Hertfordshire
- A personal warning over women in Islamic countries
- Boy fires imaginary bow and arrow, gets suspended
- Not again?! Will "moderate" Palestinian leader's honouring of mass murdering terrorists ever stop?
- Mandela legacy and Pink Floyd fallacy
- French actor Gerard Depardieu humiliated with new role in Russian sitcom
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.