Ed Winfield is a Parliamentary Assistant to a Conservative MP. Prior to this he read for a Master’s degree in International Relations at Peterhouse, Cambridge, and was awarded a Distinction. His thesis examined the development of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood with particular reference to the post-revolutionary period, advocating that the MB had undergone a fundamental transformation in its ideology and policy in the expectation of taking power
- UKIP is now motivated by prejudices against foreigners, gays, and Muslims
- UKIP’s Natasha Bolter fiasco and the perils of poor background checks
- Che Guevara was no hero, he was a racist
- Australia: Tragicomic West stresses danger of "Islamophobia"
- What's with the BBC and Russell Brand? Ah the 1960s agitprop
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.