Ed Winfield is a Parliamentary Assistant to a Conservative MP. Prior to this he read for a Master’s degree in International Relations at Peterhouse, Cambridge, and was awarded a Distinction. His thesis examined the development of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood with particular reference to the post-revolutionary period, advocating that the MB had undergone a fundamental transformation in its ideology and policy in the expectation of taking power
- UKIP leadership contender Raheem Kassam is a criminal, and we can prove it
- Kassam Axed: Farage’s right-hand man departs under shadow of crime allegations
- Britain’s bright future after Brexit
- US all-night election party announced in central London
- Farage urged to disown "weird" Raheem Kassam after ‘repulsive attack’ on deputy
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.