Elliott Abrams is a senior fellow for Middle Eastern Studies at the Council on Foreign Relations in Washington DC. He was Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Adviser under Geoge W. Bush
- Three ways China and the U.S. could go to war
- SNP's Sturgeon finds kindred spirits in 3rd rate Greek populists
- Islam, Conservative leaders, and Pastor James McConnell
- EU wants control over our holiday snaps, amazingly enough
- Young Enterprise entrepreneurs generate £2million sales in company of the year competition
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.