George Grant is the Director for Global Security at The Henry Jackson Society. He has a broad range of expertise relating to British foreign policy and international relations, including national strategy, counterinsurgency, Islamism, democracy-promotion and development.
- Former German leader Helmut Schmidt buys 38,000 menthol cigarettes to avoid EU ban
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Facebook crime rises 19% as government introduces code of conduct
- Kew Gardens hit with 4.4 million spam email attacks in 2019
- Iran's fabricated polls in America, and gullible Obama
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.