George Grant is the Director for Global Security at The Henry Jackson Society. He has a broad range of expertise relating to British foreign policy and international relations, including national strategy, counterinsurgency, Islamism, democracy-promotion and development.
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.