Godfrey Bloom sat as a member of the EU Economic Monetary Affairs Committee 2009/2014. He had a varied City career over 35 years which included winning prizes for managing fixed interest investment funds. He is a member of the Mises Institute, Resident Author for Libertarian Alliance, and popular speaker on the international economic circuit, his recent book is a Dinosaur's Guide to Libertarianism, available on Amazon
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Lanistar on course to become £1bn fintech with global expansion to European hub in Athens
- Schools bombarded with thousands of spear-phishing attacks every month
- So, how many did Communism kill?
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.