Hannah Stuart is a Research Fellow at the Henry Jackson Society. She is co-author of “Islam on Campus: A survey of UK student opinions”; “Hizb ut-Tahrir: Ideology and Strategy”; and “Islamist Terrorism: The British Connections”. She is also author of “The Beth Din: Jewish Law in the UK”.
- Farage urged to disown "weird" Raheem Kassam after ‘repulsive attack’ on deputy
- Kassam Axed: Farage’s right-hand man departs under shadow of crime allegations
- Supremacist roots of Islamic world's ‘grievance’ culture
- Time to get a grip over Israel-Palestine conflict
- Britain really would be better off out of the EU
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.