Hannah Stuart is a Research Fellow at the Henry Jackson Society. She is co-author of “Islam on Campus: A survey of UK student opinions”; “Hizb ut-Tahrir: Ideology and Strategy”; and “Islamist Terrorism: The British Connections”. She is also author of “The Beth Din: Jewish Law in the UK”.
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
- Saudi cleric who raped and killed daughter receives small fine
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.