Hannah Stuart is a Research Fellow at the Henry Jackson Society. She is co-author of “Islam on Campus: A survey of UK student opinions”; “Hizb ut-Tahrir: Ideology and Strategy”; and “Islamist Terrorism: The British Connections”. She is also author of “The Beth Din: Jewish Law in the UK”.
- UKIP leadership contender Raheem Kassam is a criminal, and we can prove it
- Kassam Axed: Farage’s right-hand man departs under shadow of crime allegations
- US all-night election party announced in central London
- Farage urged to disown "weird" Raheem Kassam after ‘repulsive attack’ on deputy
- Britain’s bright future after Brexit
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.