Harry Cole is a Contributing Editor to The Commentator who, with his Guido Fawkes hat on, was rated the 28th most influential man in Britain by GQ in November 2011. He is a Contributing Editor of the Spectator magazine and blogs at the UK's most successful political website - Order-Order.Com. He also has a column in the Daily Star Sunday
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.