Harry Cole is a Contributing Editor to The Commentator who, with his Guido Fawkes hat on, was rated the 28th most influential man in Britain by GQ in November 2011. He is a Contributing Editor of the Spectator magazine and blogs at the UK's most successful political website - Order-Order.Com. He also has a column in the Daily Star Sunday
- Farage urged to disown "weird" Raheem Kassam after ‘repulsive attack’ on deputy
- Kassam Axed: Farage’s right-hand man departs under shadow of crime allegations
- Supremacist roots of Islamic world's ‘grievance’ culture
- Time to get a grip over Israel-Palestine conflict
- Britain really would be better off out of the EU
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.