Harry Cole is a Contributing Editor to The Commentator who, with his Guido Fawkes hat on, was rated the 28th most influential man in Britain by GQ in November 2011. He is a Contributing Editor of the Spectator magazine and blogs at the UK's most successful political website - Order-Order.Com. He also has a column in the Daily Star Sunday
- Love-rat MP threatens injunction over romps with aide in Mark Clarke Tory bullying scandal
- Is Rome next on the terror target list?
- Tory bullying chief is a family friend of Tatler Tory Mark Clarke
- Newsnight: Conservative Future leadership stripped of their positions
- UK Muslim population of 26 million by 2051?
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.