Ishmael Khaldi was the first Bedouin in Israel's foreign service. He has served as Israel's deputy consul general in the US Pacific Northwest and has been Middle East and Arab affairs adviser for Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman since August 2009. He has recently been appointed the Counsellor for Civil Society Affairs at the Israeli Embassy in London.
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Lanistar on course to become £1bn fintech with global expansion to European hub in Athens
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Hackers impersonate M&S CEO Steve Rowe in £35 'free gift voucher' scam
- The EU’s betrayal of Britain’s fishing industry
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.