Jacob Mchangama is director of legal affairs at independent think tank CEPOS in Copenhagen, and external lecturer in human rights law at the University of Copenhagen. He has published articles on freedom of expression and human rights in the Wall Street Journal Europe, The Times (UK), NPR, CBS.com, Jerusalem Post, National Review, South China Morning Post, Jyllands-Posten and many other places
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.