James Brandon is an associate fellow at the International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation (ISCR) at Kings College London and is the former Director of Research and Communications at the Quilliam Foundation, the counter-extremism thinktank. He is currently working as a political risk and security analyst.
- UKIP is now motivated by prejudices against foreigners, gays, and Muslims
- UKIP’s Natasha Bolter fiasco and the perils of poor background checks
- Che Guevara was no hero, he was a racist
- Australia: Tragicomic West stresses danger of "Islamophobia"
- What's with the BBC and Russell Brand? Ah the 1960s agitprop
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.