James Delingpole is a writer, journalist and broadcaster. He is the author of numerous books including his most recent work Watermelons: How the Environmentalists are Killing the Planet, Destroying the Economy and Stealing Your Children's Future. (Image: Donna Laframboise)
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Lanistar on course to become £1bn fintech with global expansion to European hub in Athens
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- In Defence of Career Politicians
- Hackers impersonate M&S CEO Steve Rowe in £35 'free gift voucher' scam
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.