James Dowling is a former Treasury official. He is now a public affairs consultant working for Fleishman-Hillard, specialising in financial services and a member of the Conservative Party. He writes for commentator in a personal capacity
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Oregon woman raped after police refuse to send out response unit
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.