James holds a Masters in Political Science from the Department of Government at the University of Essex. He has worked in market research for YouGov and as a Policy Intern at a Think Tank in Hong Kong on Chinese Immigration Policy. James is currently reading for a PhD in Comparative European Politics at the University of Kent and works as an Assistant Lecturer in Politics and International Relations. He also contributes to the centre-right think tank, Parliament Street.
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Why do smart people still choose Keynes over Hayek?
- Russia and Israel: A beautiful friendship?
- TableRes free app launched to help hospitality sector cope with new table service rules
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.