James Hargrave formerly worked as an executive assistant to the governor for learning and skills of HMRP Latchmere House and HMP Wormwood Scrubs. He then moved into a role as a case worker, working with the prison charity PLIAS and the training provider Prospects. He now works as a press officer for the police. He writes in a personal capacity.
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Lanistar on course to become £1bn fintech with global expansion to European hub in Athens
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- In Defence of Career Politicians
- Hackers impersonate M&S CEO Steve Rowe in £35 'free gift voucher' scam
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.