James Hargrave formerly worked as an executive assistant to the governor for learning and skills of HMRP Latchmere House and HMP Wormwood Scrubs. He then moved into a role as a case worker, working with the prison charity PLIAS and the training provider Prospects. He now works as a press officer for the police. He writes in a personal capacity.
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
- Saudi cleric who raped and killed daughter receives small fine
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.