The Rt Hon John Redwood MP is the Member of UK Parliament for Wokingham and the Chairman of the Conservative Economic Affairs Committee. His articles are cross-posted on his blog by agreement.
- UKIP leadership contender Raheem Kassam is a criminal, and we can prove it
- Kassam Axed: Farage’s right-hand man departs under shadow of crime allegations
- US all-night election party announced in central London
- Farage urged to disown "weird" Raheem Kassam after ‘repulsive attack’ on deputy
- Britain’s bright future after Brexit
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.