Jonathan Bracey Gibbon has over the past 20 years has written for The Times, the Financial Times, The Sunday Times and Sunday Express. He has also been a magazine editor in the oil, retail and marketing sectors. He is associate producer of the forthcoming documentary movie, '1' on the history of Formula 1, and is a committee member of the Manchester United Supporters' Trust
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Former German leader Helmut Schmidt buys 38,000 menthol cigarettes to avoid EU ban
- History will not be kind to the "broken people" of Remain
- Why do smart people still choose Keynes over Hayek?
- Put cryptocurrency on the national curriculum, say one quarter of Brits
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.