Joseph Hammond is a former Cairo correspondent with Radio Free Europe and former editor for a publication focused on the energy sector. He is an alumni of Young Turkey, Young America, and the Atlanti Brueke Young Leader programs, and has completed the energy school of the Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Lanistar on course to become £1bn fintech with global expansion to European hub in Athens
- Schools bombarded with thousands of spear-phishing attacks every month
- So, how many did Communism kill?
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.