Luke J. Harris is a Sports Historian from Canterbury Christ Church University. He is the author of ‘Britain and the Olympics 1908-1920: Perspectives on participation and identity’
- Remainer Alliance collusion Insult to British people
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Proof of Trust chooses IBM to build out new blockchain network to enhance provenance and Smart Contract Validation
- Tories for Climate Action launches to provide sensible alternative to Extinction Rebellion
- Alex Chalk and Oliver Dowden Face Extinction
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.