Michael Burleigh is a historian and winner of the 2012 Nonino prize. His books include The Third Reich: a New History, Earthly Powers, Sacred Causes and Blood & Rage: A Cultural History of Terrorism. He is on the Advisory Board of Standpoint.
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Lanistar breaks records with 100,000 users in 72 hours FCA scraps warning
- Lanistar unveils world’s first polymorphic payment card with a keypad and display
- The EU’s betrayal of Britain’s fishing industry
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.