Nick Gray is Director of Christian Middle East Watch (www.cmew.org.uk), a Christian organisation dedicated to bringing objective facts and balance to the discussion on the Middle East and particularly on the Israel-Palestinian conflict. He blogs at http://cmewonline.com and tweets at @CMEW2
- Love-rat MP threatens injunction over romps with aide in Mark Clarke Tory bullying scandal
- Is Rome next on the terror target list?
- Newsnight: Conservative Future leadership stripped of their positions
- Tory bullying chief is a family friend of Tatler Tory Mark Clarke
- UK Muslim population of 26 million by 2051?
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.