Petra Marquardt-Bigman is an Israel-based freelance writer and researcher with a Ph.D. in contemporary history. She blogs at the Jerusalem Post.
- The curious case of Bogac Ozdemir
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- No deal, or the real deal? Preparing to walk away
- Cutting-edge Food Technology is our best defence against another Wuhan
- Lanistar hits £150m valuation with £15m investment from Milaya Capital on course to becoming £1bn fintech
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.