Potkin Azarmehr left Iran for the UK after the “Cultural Revolution”, an event that took place one year after the 1979 Islamic Revolution, where all the secular academics and students were sacked and the universities across the country were closed down for two years. Potkin started blogging in 2005, and his blog is in English and covers Iranian news which doesn't make it to the mass media. In February 2009, he won the The International Council for Press and Broadcasting Media Award in the 'Cutting Edge New Media category.' He is currently a contributor to several newspapers and Television stations on Iran related news and also writes and produces a number of TV programs
- Remainer Alliance collusion Insult to British people
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Proof of Trust chooses IBM to build out new blockchain network to enhance provenance and Smart Contract Validation
- Tories for Climate Action launches to provide sensible alternative to Extinction Rebellion
- Alex Chalk and Oliver Dowden Face Extinction
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.