At General Election 2015, this person was then UKIP leader Nigel Farage's Chief of Staff. He has been reported to the police on allegations of fraud. He has been publicly named and shamed for his criminal activity by this outlet, and has never dared to sue. He is well known for his behaviour in the Westminster Village. No legal or regulatory authority has ever disputed our allegations of multiple counts of serious crime. Kassam's character and history should be understood and researched by all potential associates, most particularly by anyone supporting the notion of a new form of politics, absent establishment corruption
- Remainer Alliance collusion Insult to British people
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Proof of Trust chooses IBM to build out new blockchain network to enhance provenance and Smart Contract Validation
- Tories for Climate Action launches to provide sensible alternative to Extinction Rebellion
- Alex Chalk and Oliver Dowden Face Extinction
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.