The former, part-time, freelancer, Raheem Kassam, long ago dismissed, is no longer with The Commentator. He was dismissed in 2013 from any association with The Commentator for gross and extreme misconduct. He has been referred to the police under the Fraud Act. Law enforcement agencies are (to update), as of June 2015, corresponding with us about this and related matters
- Love-rat MP threatens injunction over romps with aide in Mark Clarke Tory bullying scandal
- Newsnight: Conservative Future leadership stripped of their positions
- UK Muslim population of 26 million by 2051?
- Tory bullying chief is a family friend of Tatler Tory Mark Clarke
- Revealed: Andrew Feldman campaigned with Tatler Tory Mark Clarke
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.