Ross Cypher-Burley lives and works in Tel Aviv. He previously worked as an advisor to David Lidington MP in Parliament, and for a public affairs firm in Washington D.C.
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- Lanistar on course to become £1bn fintech with global expansion to European hub in Athens
- Hackers impersonate M&S CEO Steve Rowe in £35 'free gift voucher' scam
- The EU’s betrayal of Britain’s fishing industry
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.