The Rt Hon John Redwood MP is the Member of UK Parliament for Wokingham and the Chairman of the Conservative Economic Affairs Committee. His articles are cross-posted on his blog by agreement.
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Former German leader Helmut Schmidt buys 38,000 menthol cigarettes to avoid EU ban
- History will not be kind to the "broken people" of Remain
- Why do smart people still choose Keynes over Hayek?
- Put cryptocurrency on the national curriculum, say one quarter of Brits
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.