Steve George-Hilley is Associate Editor of The Commentator and founder and Chairman of the Colloquium think tank, which specialises in research into science, technology and financial services. In his role at The Commentator, Steve oversees news output and editorial direction of content specifically around home affairs and UK politics. Steve has an interest in international development and has previously worked on a number of aid and charity missions across Africa in Kenya and The Gambia specifically. @StevenGeorgia
- Remainer Alliance collusion Insult to British people
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Proof of Trust chooses IBM to build out new blockchain network to enhance provenance and Smart Contract Validation
- Tories for Climate Action launches to provide sensible alternative to Extinction Rebellion
- Alex Chalk and Oliver Dowden Face Extinction
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.