Syed Kamall is a Conservative Member of the European Parliament (MEP) for London. In Brussels he is a member of the influential Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee. Syed sits on the advisory board of the Centre for Social Justice and is co-founder of the Brussels Network.
- Does socialism work? A classroom experiment
- Lanistar on course to become £1bn fintech with global expansion to European hub in Athens
- REVEALED: Claudia Lawrence ‘Mystery Man’ CCTV enhanced in cold case review
- In Defence of Career Politicians
- Hackers impersonate M&S CEO Steve Rowe in £35 'free gift voucher' scam
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.