Theodora Clarke is Director of Communications for the Conservative Women’s Organisation. She is a lecturer and commentator particularly on the arts, politics and youth unemployment. She writes in a personal capacity. Follow her on twitter @theodoraclarke
- NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
- Sunday Times blood libel cartoon, on Holocaust Memorial Day no less
- Palestinian jailed for Facebook like
- 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
- Saudi cleric who raped and killed daughter receives small fine
We are wholly dependent on the kindness of our readers for our continued work. We thank you in advance for any support you can offer.